Information for CI customers at ul. Czerniakowska 100
We inform you that :
- December 24, 2020 customer service room of the national register of courts, CRZ KW, at ul. Czerniakowska 100 will be closed.
The Department of Justice warns against commercial companies posing as the National Courts Registry.
Companies using the same names as the real ones (eg National Court Register, National Insolvent Debtor Register) offer paid access to the data contained in their registers. The data contained in the private registers constitutes a copy of the data contained in the National Judicial Register, access to which is free. Entrepreneurs are cautioned against using the services of companies posing as the National Court Registry.
Ministry of Justice warnsthat there are commercial companies on the market which send entrepreneurs offers of inclusion in their registers. Such an entry is purely informative or advertising. Payment requests sent by various entities Therefore, it should be treated as a commercial offer unrelated to the National Court Register. Non-payment of the fee has no legal consequences in the national court register.
Entrepreneurs are advised to think carefully before cooperating with companies offering paid registrations in commercial registers.
Fees for applications filed with the National Court Registry Services:
- Court fees (court fee + MSiG registration publication fee) for applications submitted to KRS Divisions via the “S-24” system (https://ekrs.ms.gov.pl) shall be paid into the budget revenue account of the Krakow Court of Appeal (account no.:
88 1010 1270 0010 7822 3100 0000) only with the use of the mechanisms allowing the payment of the fee, available in the TIC system.
- Court fees (court registration + costs for publication of the registration in the MSiG) for applications submitted to KRS divisions via the portal of court registers (https://prs.ms.gov.pl) shall be paid into the budget revenue account of the Krakow Court of Appeal:
- with the use of fee payment mechanisms available in the ICT system.
- by bank transfer to the account of the Krakow Court of Appeal
(bill number: 88 1010 1270 0010 7822 3100 0000)
- Court fees for applications submitted to KRS divisions in paper form and fines paid must be paid to the budget revenue account of the court to which the application is submitted.
- Advances for experts, translators, probation officers, etc. must be paid into the sums account at the request of the court which recognizes the request (conducts the proceedings).
When making a payment (from points 2b, 3 and 4), the following must be included in the title of the transfer:
- case number, entity KRS number or debtor card number
- first and last name or entity name
- deposit (for an expert, translator, probation officer, other)
For applications for which the fee has been paid according to the methods described in points 2b, 3 and 4, proof of payment must be attached.
Information for customers
The Department of Computerization and Registry informs that not cooperate with the entity using the name “Kancelaria Odpisów from the National Court Register“, which provides the address Czerniakowska 71, 00-715, Warsaw. This entity sends” Notifications “about” the launch of the service allowing the collection of extracts from the National Court Register “after paying the activation fee” PLN 400 administration fee within 7 days from the date of delivery of the notification”.
The letter in question does not come from the Ministry of Justice and has no legal effect.
At the same time, we would like to inform you that persons who have received such forms they don’t have to pay the fees.
Information on the launch of new services
We inform you that the Ministry of Justice on March 15, 2018 on the site https://ekrs.ms.gov.pl/ has made available a free service: Repository of Financial Documents.
In accordance with art. 19th article 1 of the law of 20 August 1997 on the national register of courts (Official Gazette of 2017, item 700, as amended), added by the law of 26 January 2018 amending the law on the national register of courts and certain laws (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 398) delivery of the documents referred to in art. 69 and 70a of the accounting law of 29 September 1994 (Official Journal 2018, item 395), by notification via the ICT system made available for this purpose by the Minister of Justice.
The financial document repository system allows:
– Free submission of financial statements and other financial documents to the financial document repository.
As of March 15, 2018, the effective filing of documents in the Repository of Financial Documents exempts from the obligation to file, against payment, via the TIC system (available under the name “Portail S24 – Registration Other applications”) a request for registration references to the submission of financial documents in section 3 of the register of contractors or references to the absence of the obligation to prepare annual financial statements.
- Submission of financial documents requires an account in the system. The creation of an account in the Repository of Financial Documents has been described in the “Instructions for creating and using accounts on the S24 and RDF portal”.
- The application form and the attached documents must be signed with a qualified signature or a signature confirmed by a trusted ePUAP profile by at least one person authorized to represent the entity.
– Free search and download of a financial document of an entity registered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Register of Courts.
Searching for financial documents does not require an account in the system.
|Title||Version||Modification / publication data|
|National Court Registry||17.0||
16/12/2021 14:56 Barbara Koch
|National Court Register||16.0||
05.07.2021 10:21 Patryk Polnik
|National Court Registry||15.0||
07/01/2021 11:03 a.m. Adam Gorzkowski
|National Court Registry||14.0||
07/01/2021 11:03 a.m. Adam Gorzkowski
|National Court Registry||13.0||
07/01/2021 11:02 a.m. Adam Gorzkowski
|National Court Registry||12.0||
29/03/2021 08:56 Marek Kołodziejczyk
|National Court Registry||11.0||
03/03/2021 14:13 Marek Kołodziejczyk
|National Court Registry||10.0||
03/03/2021 14:10 Marek Kołodziejczyk
|National Court Registry||9.0||
03/03/2021 14:07 Marek Kołodziejczyk
|National Court Registry||8.0||
03/03/2021 14:06 Marek Kołodziejczyk
|National Court Registry||7.0||
03/03/2021 13:56 Marek Kołodziejczyk
|National Court Register||6.0||
12/18/2020 11:39 a.m. Adam Gorzkowski
|National Court Register||5.0||
08/12/2020 14:06 Patryk Polnik
|National Court Register||4.0||
03/01/2020 09:12 Barbara Koch
|National Court Register||3.0||
20/12/2019 13:34 Barbara Koch
|National Court Register||2.0||
20/12/2019 13:30 Barbara Koch
|National Court Register||1.7||
June 13, 2019 11:48 a.m. Barbara Koch
|National Court Registry||1.6||
May 16, 2019 3:01 pm Kamila Jarosławska
|National Court Register||1.5||
May 14, 2019 3:03 pm Kamila Jarosławska
|National Court Register||1.4||
08/05/2019 11:11 Barbara Koch
|National Court Registry||1.3||
25/04/2019 13:08 Adam Gorzkowski
|National Court Register||1.2||
04/25/2019 12:30 PM Adam Gorzkowski
|National Court Registry||1.1||
30/10/2018 11:08 Kamila Jaroslawska
|National Court Register||1.0||
30/10/2018 11:08 Kamila Jaroslawska
To obtain an archived version, please contact the BIP editorial staff